SAVE $700 ON MOLD REMOVAL! CALL NOW.
Remove Mold For Good
Please do not try to remove mold yourself. You can make it airborne and create a much worse hazardous environment.
Always use a certified professional to remediate large mold problems.
Mold enters your home as tiny spores. The spores need moisture to begin growing, digesting and destroying. Mold can grow on almost any surface, including; wood, ceiling tiles, wallpaper, paint, carpet, sheet rock, and insulation. The mold grows best when there is lots of moisture from a leaky roof, high humidity, lack of ventilation, or a flood.
- The key to mold control is moisture control.
- If mold is a problem in your home, you should clean up the mold promptly and fix the water problem.
- It is important to dry water-damaged areas and items within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth.
Our 5-Step Process
Our mold remediation method consists of a 5-step process that will take place throughout your home, office, or building. Our service areas include the basements, crawlspaces, attics, garages, and bathrooms.
- Step 1 – Protection: Containment & Negative Air Pressure
- Step 2 – Scrubbing: Wire brush & HEPA vacuum
- Step 3 – Killing: Spray an EPA certified disinfectant biocide
- Step 4 – Prevention: Apply an EPA certified anti-microbial paint encapsulate
- Step 5 – Deodorize: Fog with an EPA certified deodorizer
We Are Remediation Experts
Pollution Solutions ensures to take all safety and health precautions during mold remediation using personal protective gear such as respirators and environmental suits over clothing. Proper containments to isolate the contaminated areas are built and equipment is put into place to clean and filter the air while scrubbing the contaminated areas. All of our technicians are properly trained and certified. We use only EPA certified and environmentally friendly products in all services that we provide. Contact us now to get your free quote!